Welcome to the Broadside B&B Covid-19 FAQ section. This section is here to give you vital information of the guidelines we have put in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Due to the pandemic the way we work has changed a little to ensure we are compliant with government guidelines on reopening. This means there are some things you need to know for when you stay with us.
- Prior to your arrival you will be asked for your planned arrival time to ensure that we can stagger check in to minimise contact between guests and ourselves.
- There will be a sanitation station in the porch entrance for all guests to sanitise their hands before entry into the B&B, You will be asked to fill out a declaration form with you name and contact details and to declare that you do not have any symptoms of Corona virus. This form is to comply with the track and trace scheme the government has implemented.
- Your room key will be in an envelope, due to the enclosed nature of the stairway and corridor we will then give verbal instructions on how to reach your room.
- There is a guest welcome pack in each room and will contain any information you may need. There will be hand sanitiser in each room for guests to use.
- If there are multiple guests we will be serving breakfast in 40 minute time slots. You can choose one of the available time slots for breakfast and you will be asked to pre-order your breakfast so that we can ensure that the service runs smoothly. Timeslots will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
- For guests staying more than one night, we have decided to limit our servicing of the rooms to essential services only. We will not service the room everyday as we did before to minimise contact between guests and ourselves. We will change towels and bedding on the third day of your stay. Unless by special request.
- As Wales has now implemented a mandatory face covering rule, we ask guests to wear face coverings entering and leaving the premises.
We thank you for being patient as we implement these new safety guidelines and look forward welcoming you.